Beyond accounting, building better business.
ERP systems are a big investment that impact businesses in the long term. It requires expert knowledge, careful preparation and thoughtful implementation in order to be successful. Acting as a catalyst, SB Advisory’s stage-by-stage assessment enables the client to thoroughly understand the required outcomes of the business to ensure the right solution is being selected and implemented. SB Advisory’s focus is on reporting and analysis using Power BI tools to arm every individual with information to make intelligent business decisions.
Part of SB Advisory
SB Advisory goes beyond basic bookkeeping and accounting offering business owners access to knowledgeable professionals virtually or on a fractional basis. Our 360-degree approach results in the best solutions for you.
SB Advisory’s ERP Consulting Services include:
- Business needs assessment
- IT infrastructure assessment
- Cost/value assessment
- Criteria evaluation and module analysis
- Value-added reseller recommendation
- Implementation oversight
Why Enterprise Resource Planning Management?
ERP systems are a big investment. SB Advisory’s proprietary process provides assurance the right ERP solution is selected, implemented and executed. Our ERP consultants allow business owners to report on the KPIs and metrics they require to inform their business decision-making process.
Reduce expenses with ERP
By integrating and co-ordinating systems, business are able to identify and avoid costly duplication, unnecessary expenditures, redundant or incompatible technology, and inventory management.
Get in touch today to learn more.
Many ERP solutions are cloud-based. As the way businesses function changes, having a system that connects the entire business and integrates the data through one portal increases the possibilities and opportunities for remote work. Tap into a broader network of talent and clients.
Contact us today for next steps.
Real-Time Data Reporting
In today’s economic climate, agility is the edge you need to respond to changing conditions. With proper ERP management, the data available will be in real-time so you can make the decisions required when they are required.
Talk to our team about your needs.
- Learn business complexities and purpose for ERP change request
- Consider different ERP options based on affordability and function
- Consider future roadmap
- Understand accounting and reporting requirements
- Define costing, operational and financial reporting
- Recommend ERP solution
- Develop ERP framework
- Set a project timeline and manage expectations with key internal stakeholders
- ERP solution implementation process
Some common reasons ERP implementation fails are poor planning from the outset that results in the system not having the right features for the business, poor change management, lack of training, and changes in objectives or environments after the process has started.
ERP solutions will vary from company to company, but some of the key hidden costs that can throw off an ERP implementation budget include:
- Labour – don’t underestimate the amount of work that is required to properly select, integrate, test, and maintain your ERP solution
- Testing – be prepared with a contingency budget to account for potential issues
Data migration – this may be simple or complex depending on the amount of data, the number of systems and any additional formatting required