The Value of a Virtual CFO
Our mission is to help you make the right financial and business decision that align with the long-term goals of your organization. We do so by identifying what drives the performance of your company and consider the four perspectives of business: customers, processes, finance, and people.
SB Advisory’s systematic approach breaks the myth that a CFO is an extension of the Controller by providing strategy and financial expertise in all aspects of business. At SB Advisory, we understand that the success and value of a business is in the balance of the four perspectives and we will work with the CEO as a trusted partner to ensure that these perspectives are well balanced.
Get in touch for more information.
Our Virtual CFO functions include:
Executive and Strategic Management
- Member of Executive Management Team
- Plan & Implement Growth Strategy, Acquisitions, and Profitability Strategy
- Key Member of Corporate Governance
- Oversee Finance and Accounting, IT, and HR Functions
- Formulate Financial Strategy, Tax Strategy, and Risk Management Strategy
- Funding for Capital Projects
- Communicate with Stakeholders
- Negotiate Financial Covenants
- Plan & Oversee Annual Audit
- Develop Management Reports, Policies, Procedures, and Internal Controls
- Cash Flow Planning
- Capital Expenditure Planning
- Recommend and Implement Software
Benefits Of Outsourcing A CFO
Outsourcing Virtual CFO services provides you with the freedom and flexibility to accomplish more in your business. Our Virtual CFO will provide you with the detail-oriented attention required to inform strategic business decisions so that you can feel confident in the future success of your business.
Get control of your business
Over the last several years, the role and demands on a CFO has expanded beyond traditional finance and now incorporates IT, HR, operations, and health and safety, among others. Your business strategy is of the utmost importance and demands high quality service. Our Virtual CFO will provide you with the detail-oriented attention required to inform strategic business decisions so that you can feel confident in the future success of your business
Contact us today for next steps.
Growing and scaling on a budget
Avoid the shocks of escalating costs, expenses and taxes. A virtual CFO is experienced at managing growth and anticipating potential challenges and pitfalls.
Get in touch today to learn more.
Efficiently manage resources
Particularly your time! Avoid spending precious resources chasing paperwork, and compiling data when you can outsource CFO services. Spend more time developing your teams, products, services and customer base.
Talk to our team about your needs.
Consider virtual CFO services if you find yourself:
- Procrastinating on addressing your financials
- Unsure of how to handle the next set of challenges
- Consumed with operations, production, HR and clients
- Positioned for growth, but feel stuck
You need a CFO when you have a growing team, board of directors, or not enough time to manage all the paperwork and consistently review the financial health of your company.