What I enjoy most about accounting is learning about my clients’ operations, and figuring out how I can help them achieve greater success. Having experience working with a diverse clientele has allowed me to learn about a variety of industries as well as gain experience with many different business issues. Our assurance services can provide business owners with peace of mind so they can focus on moving their business forward.
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois) – 2002
- CPA Ontario, CPA, CA – 2000
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Honours Bachelor of Business Administration – 1998
- Business Structuring and Related Tax Strategies
- Corporate Governance
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Transportation and Logistics
- Landscape and Horticulture
- Wineries, Craft Breweries and Alcohol Distribution
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
In the Community
With a young family, you can find me at every soccer pitch, basketball court and hockey arena, helping, cheering and supporting.