Corporate tax planning allows business to stay on track. Preparing for next steps and long term goals with insights on how tax management planning can help meet objectives.
We provide professional tax advice for:
- Buying a business or real estate
- Shareholder personal tax planning
- Sale of assets or divesting an operating unit
- International Expansion
- Exit strategies
- Retirement and estate planning
- Government tax legislation
- Regulatory Changes
- Tax Minimization options
- and more
Our Corporate Tax Planning Services
Corporate Tax Planning Basics
Over time, businesses are constantly adjusting to changing market and economic conditions. Our corporate tax planning services offer decision-makers what they need to know to manage their business.
- Buying/selling a business
- Tax consulting
- Corporate reorganizations
Tax Planning for New Markets
Growing into new markets requires knowledge and experience. Our team facilitate tax planning across multiple markets.
- Domestic, U.S. and international expansion
- Emigrating or immigrating with a business
- U.S. Tax Compliance
Government and CRA
We assist businesses with their CRA and government interactions so they can stay concentrated on their customers.
- Government tax compliance
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audits and appeals
- Tax Provision Services
Tax Planning for Regulated Professionals
Regulated professionals are subject to compliance rules by governing associations, provincial colleges and societies. Improve cash-flow and net-worth by working with us.
- Create efficient tax structures
- Protect yourself and your family
- Access exemptions
Corporate tax planning for a better future
Taking a proactive approach to business tax planning sets your organization up for improved performance and returns, lower taxation rates, and smoother transitions.
Tax Consulting & Minimization
SB Partners’ Tax Services Group proactively advises businesses on ways to manage federal and provincial income and capital taxes.
Regardless of where the business is transacted, we scrutinize your objectives and deliver innovative ways to manage your tax exposure.
Who We Work With
- Privately Owned Business
- High Net-worth Individuals
- Canadian subsidiaries of foreign owned companies