Being personable, result-oriented, and having the ability to translate complex tax rules into simple terms is my trademark. Together with my very talented team members, we help clients with their corporate reorganizations, estate and succession planning, post-mortem planning, corporate and personal tax minimization strategies and dealing with the Canada Revenue Agency.
- CPA Ontario, CPA, CGA 2007
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course, 2007-2009
- BA Accounting and Information Technology, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, 2006
- Trust and Estate Practitioner – (Target completion 2019)
- Certified Financial Planner – (Target completion 2020)
- Corporate and Personal Tax Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Tax Advising for Non-Residents Doing Business in Canada
- CRA Audits and Appeals
What I Enjoy
In addition to performing intellectual embroidery to craft well-knitted tax plans for clients, I love spending time with my family, cycling, fishing, playing and coaching soccer.
In the Community
I enjoy participating in tax clinics for less privileged communities and various sports-related charity events.