Chances are you’re looking for a CPA to help you achieve your long-term goals. As a professional and trusted advisor to your business, my role is to provide you with information, options and practical solutions so you can make informed decisions. Solutions need to add value to your business while allowing the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing business environment.
- CPA Ontario, CPA, CA – 1996
- McMaster University, Bachelor of Commerce – 1992
- Assurance and Advisory Services
- Year-end compliance matters
- Business Structuring
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Auto Dealerships
- Professional services
- Construction and Real Estate
- Landscape and Horticulture
- Start-ups and Emerging Companies
- Wineries, craft breweries and alcohol distribution
In the Community
I’m responsible for SB Partners’ Assurance and Advisory Department, which doesn’t leave me with much leisure time. When I do have spare time, I spend it with my wife and two sons. Together, we enjoy attending sporting events and exploring nature.
What I Enjoy
When I’m not working with clients, you can find me spending time with my family or engaging in activities that relax me, such as mountain biking or playing guitar. I also enjoy wine and travel.
A client operating in the construction industry had a sudden opportunity presented to them that required a significant upfront capital investment. The client had very little time to react to seize the opportunity and needed to obtain quick financing for the capital investment.