Since 2000, SBC Financial Services Ltd. has been providing exceptional, tailored wealth management services. We understand how hard you have worked for your wealth, and the importance of financial security when you look into the future.
Financial Planning & Wealth Management
We are here to help you maintain and grow your wealth by taking a holistic and tailored approach. Your situation is unique to you, and your financial plan should reflect that.
Working alongside your accountant and other professionals, SBC Financial Services Ltd. is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and objectives. Our wealth management advisors develop comprehensive financial plans and quarterback the implementation process, safeguard your financial future and provide ongoing support and advice.
Partnered with IAIC
Through a referral arrangement with Independent Accountants’ Investment Counsel Inc. (IAIC), we offer you direct access to a team of Advising Representatives who will tailor an investment management strategy that is specific to your unique circumstances.
IAIC benefits from the longstanding relationship and familiarity your Accountant has with your personal and financial situation. This allows our integrated team at SBC Financial Ltd, along with IAIC’s Investment Management team, to provide a comprehensive and customized wealth management services.
Visit the IAIC website for more information.
How Financial Planning Works
To help you understand and make informed decisions about your financial future, your Wealth Management Advisor will guild you through five critical steps to creating your path.
- Summarize your objectives
- Determine the course of action
- Review your current and projected assets and liabilities
- Summarize your existing investment asset allocation and portfolio tax efficiency
- Discuss your investment risk tolerance
- Clarify current and future sources of income
- Illustrate your current and projected lifestyle needs
- Summarize and review your existing insurance coverage
- Complete an insurance needs analysis to protect your assets and income
- Review your current will and powers of attorney
- Analyze your current and future estate values and distributions
Financial Planning Resources
Integrating the investment process with accounting, tax and estate planning learn about the power of integration.
Our resource library provides financial planning insights and information to help preserve your wealth for the future.
Our Wealth Management Team