The transportation and logistics industry is a complex, fast-paced business. With so many moving parts and plenty of companies involved in the process, it’s never been more important to have professional accounting services on your side. Whether you’re a freight broker, freight forwarding company, third-party logistics, trucking company or any other transportation and logistics business, we can help you manage your finances and taxes.
SB Partners is an industry leader in accounting services for transportation and logistics companies in Ontario. We offer a full range of custom solutions, including business valuation, financial statement preparation, tax planning and compliance, and more.
Why Work With Accounting Professionals in the Transportation and Logistic Industry?
SB Partners has experience in all aspects of the transportation and logistics industry, including trucking, warehousing, distribution, freight services and more. We’ve worked with companies of all sizes to meet their unique needs, whether they’re just getting started or looking for ways to improve their current operations.
Our team of chartered professional accountants (CPA) will work with you to create a customized solution that works for your specific business, no matter how large or small an operation you have. We know that time is money in this industry, that’s why we keep our clients informed and up-to-date throughout every step of the process.
Benefits of transportation and logistics accounting services
With our accounting services, you’ll be able to:
- Make better business decisions faster by understanding your financial status
- Streamline your daily operations with automated processes
- Reduce the amount of time spent on paperwork by using software designed for transportation and logistics companies
- Save money on taxes by taking advantage of tax credits and deductions available only to transportation companies
- Stay-up-to date on all emerging trends in the industry, including what’s happening with gas/oil prices, shipping costs, and changes in transportation regulations
No matter what your business is facing, we’ve seen it before. We’ll use that experience to properly guide you through growth, consolidation and the occasional storm.
Let us help you today to meet your goals tomorrow. Get in touch now!
Our Accounting Services For Transportation and Logistics
SB Partners transportation and logistic accounting services include:
- Tax planning and tax compliance services
- ERP Project Management
- Developing working capital management strategies
- Virtual CFO
- Cash flow management
- Audit, review, and compilation services
- Operational performance reviews and process improvement
- Operations management
- Payroll processing
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Profit enhancement strategies
- Tax credit possibilities
- Supply chain management
- Litigation support
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Strategic business advisory services
- Estate and succession planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Capital management strategies
- Tax dispute resolution
- Development of internal controls
- Risk management
- Corporate tax planning
Talk to our team about your business needs today!
Who We Work With
SB Partners Transportation and Logistic Group aggregate experience over time and from very different enterprises to provide tailored guidance to each client.
Our accountants have experience working with:
- Shipping and receiving
- Trucking companies
- Freight forwarders
- Third-party logistics companies
We can help
Contact us today to learn how our experienced transportation and logistics industry accountants can help your business succeed!
Supplies of goods and services that are taxable include:
- Transportation services with Canadian origin and destination
- Coastal shipping
- Goods and services travelling through the US between two locations in Canada
- Brokerage services for customs
- Fuels such as gasoline, propane, diesel, and others
- Vehicle upkeep and repair services
- Industrial lease and commercial rent
- Vast majority of telecommunications services offered in Canada
Supplies of goods and services that are exempt include:
- Direct insurance services supplied by insurance providers
- Permissions or licenses issued by a municipality of by the government
- Particular domestic ferry services